Aureum Consultancy Services
Aureum has an experienced senior team with over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical field. Our team has worked with medicinal cannabis from the start of the Danish Pilot Program in 2018.
We offer consulting services for quality and licensing to companies working with medicinal cannabis in Denmark. Our services cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- Getting started in the medicinal cannabis industry, quality, and licensing;
- Interpretation of legislation and guidelines for medicinal cannabis and GMP;
- Solutions for specialised GMP tasks you may not have the in-house expertise for or need a second opinion on;
- Training of management in medicinal cannabis legislation and GMP principles.
Our goal is to get you on the right track and equipped with the right tools to get the job done.
Our team has extensive experience with:
- Medicinal cannabis legislation including communication with the Danish health authorities and preparation and conduct of inspections;
- Development and implementation of Quality Management Systems compliant with Danish legislation on medicinal cannabis, GACP and EU GMP for production from plant to dosage form as well as import of products;
- Requirements for the documentation package needed for admission of imported and nationally manufactured medicinal cannabis products to the Pilot Program;
- Setting up quality agreements and auditing of suppliers and contractors as well as general supplier management;
- Performance of mock audits of manufacturers of medicinal cannabis as preparation for authority inspections.
Confidentiality of your information is of utmost importance to us.